“great service”

Amore Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #98 of 2,413 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Amore opened it's doors in September 2008 in the heart of the Merchant City, Glasgow, and has continued to serve up fantastic dishes within the elegant decor which has had no expense spared. All of this makes Amore a state of the art restaurant and a fine dining ambience that can be enjoyed by anyone, from couples, families and casual diners alike. Every small detail has been taken care of from the private booths, romantic setting and even the branded napkins, uniforms and gifts.
Coatbridge, United Kingdom
“great service”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

the food was fab and a good amount of it friendly staff and a great menu we go every fortnight we love it

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Accident waitnig to happen”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

A good extensive menu but deals a lot in premade food.
The seating arrangement in the restaurant is an accident
waiting to happen.
You are pushed about by people coming in or out and
with waiters serving tables.

Visited November 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent - would highly recommend”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My partner and I eat here very regularly and we have never had a problem with the food it is always excellent. We would highly recommend this restaurant although the only problem I have with it is the seating arrangement. Sometimes I feel like my seat is in the middle of the corridor if I am seated at a small table in the middle of the restaurant and it can be a bit cramped. However, the standard of service and the excellent food compensates for this - it is a must if you are eating out in Glasgow!

• Visited March 2013
glasgow
“That's AMORE!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I still cannot believe the experience that this restaurant can offer over and over again. I have been several times. No matter if it is a quick lunch, early or a late evening, a large party celebration, Amore has always satisfied me and delivered a great product; tasty food, professional and friendly service and a real buzz, pleasant and happy atmosphere. I have tried pizzas, pastas, meat, all is always perfectly cooked. My favourite is " Veal Milanese". Deeply recommended. It's all about "Love" for food , perhaps that what "Amore" stands for. Thanks again.

Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Great food and great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We went here as a large group for the annual Italian pizza night run by our university's Italian society and it was lovely. The staff were very attentive and we were served olives and bruschetta to start, followed by about seven pizzas that we had the choice of. As a vegetarian, the first two they brought out were meaty so as soon as they were informed of this, they brought me my own pizza topped with olives, peppers, onions and mushrooms. It was delicious and very filling. To round it all off, we were then given a slice of nutella pizza with banana on top which was very different but nice. The food was cheap, staff were good, the decor and surroundings were lovely and I will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2013