“Brilliant Night Out”

Amore Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #98 of 2,389 Restaurants in Glasgow
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Amore opened it's doors in September 2008 in the heart of the Merchant City, Glasgow, and has continued to serve up fantastic dishes within the elegant decor which has had no expense spared. All of this makes Amore a state of the art restaurant and a fine dining ambience that can be enjoyed by anyone, from couples, families and casual diners alike. Every small detail has been taken care of from the private booths, romantic setting and even the branded napkins, uniforms and gifts.
“Brilliant Night Out”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

All my family took me to Amore for my 60th Birthday Meal. The staff, as always, were wonderful and sang Happy Birthday to me in chorus with my family. The food is fantastic and a great night out was had by all (16 of us)

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great place for a meal”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I went here with my girlfriend on a sunday afternoon. We seen they had a decent deal on. £5.95 for 2 courses. The menu for the offer wasnt the biggest but there was still something we both liked. I had spicy chicken wings as a starter, my girlfriend had potato wedges, they werent the biggest portions to be fair, & we were kinda wondering how big the 2nd course would be, however, it was huge. We both had chicken, massive chicken!, with salad& spaghetti. Definately worth the money. Also a note, the decor inside the place is very classy, really nice, clean& staff were very friendly.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Khristophoros
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“loved it”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

this is a great restaurant fantastic setting, food and service went before going to a night out well worth a visit

Visited July 2012
Paisley
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent restaurant. Consistently high quality food. Staff are always pleasant and courteous. Very busy on weekend nights. I really like it

• Visited September 2012
Glasgow
“Lunch Time”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

One of the best set menus for the price. Please try it, the food is excellent. My friend and I had a very relaxed meal and the staff were very attentive but discreet.

Visited September 2012