“Bad food but great atmosphere”
Review of Boteco Do Brasil

Boteco Do Brasil
Ranked #729 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I visited with my family interested in the different cuisine. I found the atmosphere to be fantastic and the decor is really cool. My meal just seemed to be drowned in salt though from the beef to the seafood to the ships.

I will go back though but instead I will opt for a burger to be on the safe side.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I and some friends went here to cheer up our January, and booked a special offer through 5pm.co.uk. The place was busy but just didn't quite work. The waiter came to us quickly but then didn't know what the offers were and left us feeling confused about what we could and couldn't have. We had to clarify several times. Then a band arrived to set up just beside us - rather disconcerting so we moved seats. The food then took over an hour to arrive. The waiters were friendly and charming, but this didn't really compensate for us being left hungry for so long. The food was unusual and quite nice, but not really worth the hassle.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

went here last night. The food was fantastic I had the chicken and mash potatoe, another friend has the vegetable lasagne and my other friends shared the massive sea food platter that was amazing !!!
My only complaint is getting a drink was a bit slow but it was Saturday so I understand they are busy.
The entertainment a singer and a guy on a key board wasn't really my thing but that's just a personal opinion.
I would defo recommend a visit

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Decided to park the car at Bell st and walk into argyle st when we came upon this place. Plenty of outside seating and a couple of sandwich boards were promoting various deals. Menu looked quite tasty so we decided to drop in after shopping. Decided on the set two course menu, food served was not huge portions but very flavoursome. Throughout the month of January they are doing two mains for the price of one, will be sure to return and try something from the main menu before the month is out.....PS....If you like your football the bar at the front of the restaurant has a jumbo screen and some comfy sofas too.

1  Thank 24lunch
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The service was very good from the start. We ordered several Tapas dishes and had several great cocktails also. We weren't disappointed with anything we chose. The music really added to the whole experience too.
The only down side was being asked to move from our table, even though they stopped serving food much earlier. No one else was asked to move, it spoilt the rest of the night for us. That aside, that's my only gripe. I'd definitely go back to eat there.

1  Thank Brian T