“Ingram Wynd”
Review of Ingram Wynd

Ingram Wynd
Reserve with OpenTable
Ingram Wynd is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #178 of 2,543 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Scottish restaurant. Scottish restaurant.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Last night a friend and I went for dinner to Ingram Wynd.It was our first visit.What a lovely evening.The food was delicious and plentiful.The staff were very professional and extremely attentive even though the restaurant was very busy.Special thanks to Tommy and Wacki. Will be recommending to friends and will soon be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had a lovely lunch today for hubbys birthday,13 january,........It was a 5 pm deal ,It was a wonderful meal ,the food the service and place were wonderful ,thank you for a lovely day .

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I visited for first time recently on 5pm deal of 2 courses and glass of wine for £12 and was not disappointed. Good menu choice and food very tasty, my only slight criticism was chicken sauce was quite salty but this was for my personal taste. Staff were extremely friendly and attentive, will definitely return again.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

After hearing many good reviews I decided to give Ingram Wynd a try! I didn't think the restaurant looked great from the outside, or inside for that matter, but the food was so good! I booked the 5pm big deal, which was £25 for 2 courses and a glass of wine (for 2 people). The food was faultless and the house wine was nice too (makes a change)! I thought the food was really tasty and I would go back in a heartbeat. If you're debating whether to go or not, GO, you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Visited Ingram Wynd on Fri 10 th January 2014.had a superb time....arrived at 4.30 to a gorgeous cosy atmosphere, and had the loveliest waitress (Tina)....I had booked through a deal so didn't know what to expect...the food was piping hot, delicious and really generous portions.....I wasn't looking for fault, but If I had been, I would have found none.....Ingram Wynd...you have got it just right...will definitely be back.