“28th Feb 2013 table 1 myself & Mrs G sat down to a first class 3 course meal 😀”
Review of Cafe Salma - CLOSED

Cafe Salma
Cuisines: Indian, Moroccan
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed March 1, 2013

10/10 for food,cleanliness,staff & the owner who just makes u feel at home . U must try it and we had our dinner from the Indian menu (better than village) tonight. Thanks to our Asian friends GOOD ADVICE we will def be back next week

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! My husband and I first came here years ago, and started coming again recently after moving back to the Park Circus area. The Indian menu is great, but the Moroccan menu is really special. Gorgeous, generous tagines with tender meat, served with North African bread. Everything is really good value too. The service is really outstanding - free Moroccan mint tea from the owner and the lady who brought us our food was so sweet and friendly. Great stuff all round!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This Moroccan cafe is not on any of the "top attractions" lists - but well worth a visit, nonetheless. We had after theatre dinner here. Great tagine, very nice soup. The wraps disappointed a bit, though. Oh, and the owner is a great character. Make sure you talk to him.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I got a chicken bhoona curry, and i liked it cause it wasn't swimming in tomatto puree like another place i go to. The staff were very helpfull. The downside is u don't heat the plates n u don't keep the food warm at the table and half way through my meal my food ends up stone cold, even if u just heat the plates up in a microwave before hand would help, it works..... The ladies toilet could be cleaner it smells of strong urine.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good curry. very good staff.
The restaurant is a bit out of the way from he centre but the prices are good.
Quite small upstairs but much more room downstairs and the atmosphere is pretty good.
This is the only Indian restaurant that asked how hot I'd like my dish.