“First class”
Review of Bukharah

Bukharah
Ranked #117 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We were really impressed with the food and the service. We wouldn't be regular eaters if Indian food but having visited the Bukharah restaurant we would throughly recommend it to everybody.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited for a Saturday night dinner and we were won over by the super-friendly staff and delicious authentic food. We had the tandoori salmon which was outstanding and also a delightful medium vegetarian curry. We also were given complimentary lamb chops to sample by the charming Sohail, which were very tender and meaty. A beautifully decorated restaurant set in a lovely hotel with a very nice cocktail bar. Highly recommended. Among the best Indian restaurants in Glasgow.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I stayed at Lorne Hotel and planed to have supper in Bukharah, Trust me Restaurant So Beautiful. I was welcomed by staff and asked if I want window seat. Menu got so much in it. But I was recommended by a staff (Robin) to go for Calamari as starter and Lamb Chops for my main meal which was presented by rice and curry, it was really Tempting and Rich flavored. Seriously Palatable and service was outstanding by staff. I will visit for sure when I will be back in Scotland.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The food the service and the toilets were really clean the spicy lamb chops are amazing get the main meal size the starter is a bit small.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I went to bukharah resturant on Friday both of us had a fantastic meal to die for we can't wait to visit again soon, the staff were all so helpful and all very smart , prices are also very reasonable thanks for a good meal