“Recommended by a friend”
Review of The Wee Curry Shop - CLOSED

The Wee Curry Shop
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great little restaurant with a small but adequate menu. The food was superb, service very good and everything cooked fresh.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Best intimate curry dining experience we have had!! My partner and I still talk about their aubergine fritters and lamb kerrahi! Very authentic and delicious and the staff are friendly and attentive! We'll be back!!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I went to the 'wee curry shop' with my partner for an evening meal, the name is well chosen as it is very 'wee', we nearly walked past it. However once inside the choice of curries was great with a mixture of spicy, medium and mild curries. The staff were very pleasant however service could have been faster and there was slight confusion with the menus. Great value for money though I will definitely be back.

1  Thank LC710
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a takeaway from The Wee Curry Shop at the weekend. It was largely enjoyable.
I had a chicken tikka dish and she had a lamb bhuna, we shared some chicken pakora. The quality of the food was excellent, particularly the pakora. There were no poppadoms available though which seems mental to me. The meal was ultimately very good although a little expensive I would say. Sadly on our way home with the food, one of the containers burst and made a mess in my car, the bag they were in was paper so it tore open just as we got to the kitchen, saved the dinner but only just. Maybe get plastic bags like every other take away in the future please.

Next time I would definitely like to sit in and eat as it looked very cozy and intimate. The guy who served us was friendly and helpful and we did not have to wait long for our food at all.

All in all I recommend paying a visit to The Wee Curry Shop.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This tiny little curry shop is wonderful. Only been there 2 times but both were great. super tasty curries and reasonable prices compared to other in the same part of town. Ashoka across the road from it is Ashoking! Ha. If you like curry and find yourself in the west end, check our the wee curry shop, loverly!