“Took my non-fish loving friend for the first time”
Review of Yo Sushi - CLOSED

Yo Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighborhood: City Centre
Neighborhood: City Centre
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Took my non-fish loving friend for the first time”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I love sushi so when I go to Yo!Sushi I always wat fish sushi...My friend was interested in visitng but unsure of fish sushi. I made her try in - on me! So she wasn't keen on trying the fish, which was fine but she had loads of choices! There was chicken, duck, beef, vegetable, rice and noodle options. She did not leave hungry. In the end she tried a bit of my sushi and kinda liked it so may be back for more!

Visited April 2012

Glasgow, Scotland
“Sumo Sunday not necessarily a good deal..”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Sumo Sundays have a time limit of 1 hour, (it used to be 2). While an hour is plenty of time to gorge yourself with all that lovely sushi, the choice can be severely limited. The last two times I went on a Sumo Sunday deal not a single item containing tuna was available. When I asked for something with tuna to be included I was told I would be charged for 'ordering' something, as the deal includes only selected plates on the belt. At £19.50 it is a good deal but only if there is plenty of CHOICE at the particular time you decide to eat, and also, my pescatarian friend (she is a hoover at the dinner table) struggled to eat enough plates to amount to £19.50, as the meals at the time we ate that didn't include meat were limited. Otherwise a great place to eat, I cannot fault the food at all and the service is fab. My gripe is with the Sumo deal that isn't really what it's cracked up to be.

• Visited January 2013
paisley
“Always good”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Fast friendy and good food what more can you ask for also good to see the manager getting stuck in to the kitchen when its busy top guy cheers Yo

“Call in on a Monday for best value”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Any time in the centre of town on a Monday where a healthy meal or snack is required - this is the place. Called 'blue Monday' all the plates are the one lower price. I like the raw salmon, calamari plates and the seaweed one - it's delicious. The soups are good too although the recent menu change wasn't an improvement and I like the old ones better. Worth a visit - especially on Monday.

Visited December 2012
Glasgow
“Good place, great for the kids”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Yo Sushi is always a bit of fun for the kids, and being smack in the middle of town helps. It can add up though so beware.

Katsu curry is always a favourite and firecracker rice.

As Yo Sushi's go this is a better one on the food side.

Visited October 2012