“Best burgers in town ”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Velvet Elvis makes the best burgers around! The staff are very friendly but only thing I would say is, sometimes they forget you've asked for something else after your initial order or asked for the bill and you have to ask again. Other than that, would recommend it to anyone. Happy, friendly wee place that serves great food!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I visited Velvet Elvis tonight for dinner, I ordered the burger and strongly pointed out to the waitress twice I was seven months pregnant and needed the burger cooked extremely well done. After waiting for 40 minutes the burger arrived bright pink in the middle, after sending it back - the waitress advised me the chef had said the burger was cooked as much as possible and the butcher they used dyed their meat red to make it look fresher????? I refused to eat the burger and asked for portion of chips instead! Its safe to say I will not be visiting Velvet Elvis again and would advise any pregnant women to avoid 100%! Totally shocking place!!!

3  Thank shannramsay
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Lovely meal on a two course for £10.95 menu. Mussels and a great burger. Efficient service and an all round enjoyable experience.

Thank you very much (Elvis voice)...

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I've been to Velvet Elvis a few times during my visits to Glasgow and always enjoyed my time there. It's a great looking place with friendly staff and a juke box with some great tracks. My brother and I went last night for our usual skinful and ended up eating too this time. I had a Cajun chicken burger with some extra toppings and my brother had a beef burger and they were both lovely. Will definitely be eating there again!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great veggie burger and vegetable fajitas - large dining room so we found a table on Saturday night without having made a reservation.