“Lunch time fave”
Review of Sprigg

Sprigg
Ranked #593 of 2,892 Restaurants in Glasgow
Description: Quick service takeaway offering unreal coffee and fresh food in the heart of Glasgow. Check out our Instagram highlights to learn how it works. Ingredients on the website. @wearesprigg
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Amazing food, quick little salad building lunch time. You get your choice of salad leaves, protein then 6 fillings with a sauce and topping. Loads of original sauces and unique ingredients. Fabby

Date of visit: August 2019
wearesprigg, Manager at Sprigg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the review! Glad you like all the variety, too many choices sometimes! We'll see you soon.

Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed July 4, 2019

Food is amazing, fresh & I love that the packaging can be recycled. I think Glasgow city centre has been missing a healthy place like this and really wish you would extend your opening hours and open a Sunday too As I’m one of the FEW people who craves healthy food when I’m hungover lol

Date of visit: July 2019
wearesprigg, Manager at Sprigg, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Great to hear you're enjoying the food. No plans to open on a Sunday at the moment, I'm afraid.

Reviewed June 27, 2019

Very generous portion size and lots of options (if you get there early enough!). Would recommend the chicken - really tasty. Think they would benefit from a couple more premium items (grated cheese is surely not a premium item!) but equally happy to get the chicken each time. Worth trying.

Date of visit: June 2019
wearesprigg, Manager at Sprigg, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We’ll take that premium feedback on board, we’ve been thinking about changing them up. We do special premiums from time to time, pesto and sundried tomato mozzarella for example! Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Small simple and effective. The queue moves quickly and is most definitely worth the wait.

Food is prepared fresh - you can tell.

I only have one suggestion and I do think it be a popular choice - get some sort of hot sauce or chillies to add into the salad. Iy would be a good comparison to go with the spicy chicken.

Date of visit: May 2019
wearesprigg, Manager at Sprigg, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Thanks very much for the awesome review! We'll give the hot sauce/chillies some thought. Our carrot hot sauce dressing is very popular but maybe you're thinking we need something hotter! The chillies could make for a great bowl garnish. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely love Sprigg!

Their coffee is definitely the best in the city centre, love that I can get a flat white for £2! But their salad bowls are just amazing. The smaller bowl fills me up, you get so much for what you pay. My go-to is always the falafel, it all tastes so fresh and is just delicious. Staff are super friendly too, which always helps!

If you don’t mind getting your lunch to go, and sitting on the steps of GoMA which is just around the corner - well, if it isn’t raining at least! - then I couldn’t recommend Sprigg enough !

Date of visit: April 2019
wearesprigg, Owner at Sprigg, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We’ve been mobbed so we’re delighted to hear we’re keeping our standards up!