“Quite simply the best eastern cuisine in the heart of Glasgow!”
Review of Rumours Kopitiam

Rumours Kopitiam
Ranked #393 of 2,568 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been here many times, with many different people, and the quality is always top notch! Atmosphere is quiet yet vibrant! Everyone visiting is there for some excellent nosh in the heart of the city! Never once been disappointed!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went to try Malaysian food during a city break in Glasgow. Had trepidation after the adverse comments about a certain waitress. As it turned out, she was really nice and helpful. Food was fabulous. Definitely Malaysian! Left satisfied and contented.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner had just got off the train and we were starving! We decided to go into the restaurant for something to eat but really should have walked out as soon as we got in.. we were told that we were only allowed to order 1 course because they were closing apparently. .. our food arrived and it was gloopy flavourless and just disgusting! All thw staff were staring at us as we were trying to eat it! Was not comfortable atal! I left my food and no staff member asked why I didn't eat more than 1 mouthfull... will never return here again! And it was not the cheapest place either!

1  Thank x-michelle_19
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good authentic food, reasonable prices, helpful staff who make adaptations to dietary factors... what more can you ask for? The main hostess only looks menacing, but she's a real sweetie underneath that busy exterior! Enjoy!

1  Thank jamesa0330NewYork
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I vistit Rumours on a regular basis. It is quite possibly our favourite restaurant in glasgow!!
The menu has a vast choice which we are slowly making our way through. Our favourites are chilie prawns and the pork belly from the specials menu which the waitress recommended to us on one of our first visits.
With regards to the temperature, I can confirm that renovation s are currently in process to rectify alongside creating some extra table space...a good sign that this business is striving!!!
Give it a try..you'll love it!