My husband and I enjoyed the square deal package at this hotel back in November 2012. The Spa is the highlight of this hotel and definitely worth a visit - lots of different spa rooms to relax in, and great ambient lighting. The bedroom we were in was a standard room - not the biggest - but it did have nice contemporary decor and a good sized bathroom. Our bulb in the bedside lamp was broke, and our pitcher of beer was missing in action, but both minor issues were resolved very quickly by the efficient reception staff. I'd describe this hotel as bustling - it's in the heart of the city, and attracts a range of people for drinks post work, cocktails early evening and staying guests. Our meal as part of the DBB package was lovely - the restaurent was full - and we enjoyed drinks on our return to the hotel at the end of the evening. Breakfast was good - eggs benedict were to a high standard. I've had a friend comment to me that they'd heard mixed reviews of this hotel, however our experience was positive and I would return. The spa would be fab for a girlie day out with friends. Overall I think it's a hotel worth going to, and it is good value to try it out on the hotel's "Square Deal" package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland