Enjoyed a fabulous day & night at the hotel.
Great bar that does wee plates for a light lunch & serves delicious Provence Rose wine by the carafe as well as amazing cocktails.
A spa that is so unique with the most amazing hydro therapy pool & a lovely Polish spa therapist who was lovely & extremely attentive.
We had dinner in the restaurant which was one of the best we've ever had. The chateaubriand carved at the table was sensational served with the yummy twice cooked chips & Bernaise. Breakfast was great - at last a hotel that offers bacon rolls!!
Staff were lovely throughout & our welcome made us feel truly special. A lovely bedroom with everything we needed & more. Only suggestion - for old eyes the signage throughout was hard to read as it was so dark (room & spa).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland