Attended a family celebration dinner recently in this luxuriously refurbished hotel. It looks fabulous with clever nods to the infamous nature of the location's history as well as plenty of vintage automobile images scatterd about. We started with drinks in the upstairs bar and the staff couldn't have been more helpful in arranging a table big enough for the whole party. We ate in the restaurant and chose from the festive menu, which featured interesting touches such as lettuce ice cream. I had the seam bream as a main course, which was tasty, with a lovely crispy skin. The portion sizes were,perhaps, slightly on the small side, although after cheese instead of dessert, I was sated. The service was friendly and efficient and all in all it was a very pleasant experience, I would certainly eat there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland