I stayed here recently for my birthday and it was tremendous from start to finish. Checking in was quick and easy and our bags were taken up to our room. We had booked a standard room but there was nothing standard about it! Gorgeous decor, massive TV, ipod docking and the bathroom was amazing! I could easily have stayed in the room if I hadn't been going out!
We didn't eat in the hotel but we had a couple of cocktails in The Salon (beautiful decor)before going out and they were delicious. The menu was great and the service second to none, loved that water and crisps were provided as soon as we sat down.
We got back to the hotel around midnight and had a drink in the residents bar, same great service and delicious cocktails.
I nearly couldn't get out of the comfy bed to go for breakfast but was glad I did! It was so good!
All in all an amazing hotel, with loads of wee touches you expect from a 5 star. I will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland