“1st Class”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

From arrival to departure we were treated to a fabulous dining experience. Great food, faultless service and value for £ - make sure you book as fills up quickly. Will definitely return

1  Thank Foodloverglasgow33
There are newer reviews for Two Fat Ladies City Centre

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday night with my partner as have been recommended several times by friends. Lucky to get a table as very busy so definitely book to avoid disappointment. Food was well cooked and very tasty. Nice wine with our main course and friendly service. Will be back!

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We liked everything about this restaurant. It is small and intimate and has a really relaxed atmosphere. The food is really outstanding and not overpriced. Service is great, not rushed and really friendly. We ate from the al a carte menu but the pre theatre looked like excellent value for what was on the menu. Would highly recommend. I wouldn't look past this restaurant for seafood in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I went here with a friend on a 5pm deal, and couldn't fault it. The service was great, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was perfect. Would definitely recommend :)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Was in Glasgow on business and as I love fish, I selected this restaurant. It is clearly popular, it was busy but overrated I would say. My fish was overcooked and sitting in too much sauce. If there is sauce, it should always be separate from the fish so you can decided if you wish to eat it or not. The food was mediocre in general but also not expensive. I suspect there are better eateries in Glasgow.

2  Thank Morrovalle