“Outstanding value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Two Fat Ladies City Centre
Ranked #62 of 2,387 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Seafood, European, British, Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Centre
glagsow
“Outstanding value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

I went here with a friend on a 5pm deal, and couldn't fault it. The service was great, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was perfect. Would definitely recommend :)

Visited February 2014

Zurich, Switzerland
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Was in Glasgow on business and as I love fish, I selected this restaurant. It is clearly popular, it was busy but overrated I would say. My fish was overcooked and sitting in too much sauce. If there is sauce, it should always be separate from the fish so you can decided if you wish to eat it or not. The food was mediocre in general but also not expensive. I suspect there are better eateries in Glasgow.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Morrovalle
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Seafood at its very best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Had a Business lunch here last week and have to say it is one of the most enjoyable meals I have experienced in a while - everything is simple & fresh but importantly served by a great bunch of people who seem to really care about the customer - not the biggest in portion size but the fresh seafood more than made up for that - great value as well

• 4 of 5 bubbles
surrey, uk
“Friendly service and tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

We went for a meal, late afternoon, on a very wet Sunday. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The menu was interesting and the food was well presented and very tasty. I would recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Glasgow and want something to eat that is a bit special.

Visited February 2014
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Always delicious.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

My daughter and I ate here Thursday, 6th March at 6pm for a theatre supper. We had a wonderful meal. My daughter chose the soup and I had the smoked salmon for starter and for our main course we both had the sea bream (crispy skin! Delicious.). She had the cheesecake for pudding but I was full! It was very good service but we were not hurried at all. We try to eat here when we are in Glasgow as it is invariably very good and reasonably priced.