“Not worth the money!”

Two Fat Ladies City Centre
Ranked #64 of 2,407 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Seafood, European, British, Scottish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Centre
sweden
“Not worth the money!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited this restaurant for the first time in December. After reading all the reviews I was expecting something wonderful. Unfortunately, this was not the case! Food was ok but definitely not worth the price. We ordered food for our 8 year old and was told there was no child's menu but she could order off the normal menu and she would get a smaller portion at a reduced price. When the bill came we were charged full price for our daughter. I was very disappointed with the toilet facilities. I definitely would not go back nor would I recommend it.

glasgow, scotland
“Fantastic seafood”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great choice, small intimate restaurant serving best quality seafood. Staff were very friendly. Located in Glasgow city centre. Have only been once but will def go back and looking forward to trying the west end restaurant

Visited July 2012
wiltshire
“Not especially good value”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Mainly fish menu. The cullen skink starter was mainly potato, lacked fish but was tasty nevertheless. the fish platter was unexciting with three small pieces of fish, slightly overcooked. Veggies ok, but not great

Visited January 2013
Melbourne
“Great on a cold day”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I thought the restaurant was great. Service was amazing too. The bread offering was not that fresh sadly but it was the only part I didn't enjoy. I would come back anytime and feel confident recommending it.

• Visited January 2013
Scotland, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC Meal!! Everything that passed lips tasted absolutely superb!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Okay, as you can see from review title, I REALLY loved this meal. We went there as it came highly recommended from local friends. We had the hake/mash/leek puree & prawns in chili oil starters... divine. The hake dish sounded like a main to me, but it absolutely worked as a starter. For the mains, we had the plaice/shrimp butter & the monkfish in red pepper puree and they were delicious!!!! Both were served with side vegetables and even they tasted perfect! Finally we sampled the brulees (totally recommend! There are three - caramel, apple, and cinnamon) and the cheeses. The prices were very good as well especially for the quality served.

Honestly, we eat out a LOT at some very good restaurants and as far as taste goes - this place ranked up as one of my absolute faves! I'm definitely visiting again and really hope it wasn't just a fluke :) Definitely recommend.

• Visited January 2013