“Amazing Focaccia!!”

North Star
Ranked #255 of 2,450 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: North star is a little cafe bistro, we offer you a good selection of breakfast lunch, sandwiches,panini and also special dishes every day. We are making everything fresh by order ,we also have a good selection of home made cakes and scones. North star is the perfect place to have your breakfast,lunch or coffee break!!!!
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing Focaccia!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I like North Star in generally, because the food is very tasty and you always have healthy choices even from the Specials of the day. The staff is very friendly, they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
But now I am writing because of a new experience: the other day I tried Maurizio's focaccia, which is just amazing, the best focaccia I have ever tasted! And I am a big fan of italian cousine. It is not on the menu, so you have to pre order, but it is worth to do so, because it is probably the best one in Scotland.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“My favourite coffee in Scotland!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have found my favourite coffee in North Star, and I simply just love the place!The lovely couple, Ester and Maurizio are doing very good job to feel yourself relaxed and comfortable while you take a coffee and eat something from the fantastic menu.
They have real quality food on the menu (often from Italy) + magic what Maurizio/Massimo, the chefs do in the kitchen + very friendly staff, which all in all means happy and delighted guests, like me... :-)))
The place is close to Byres Road and the Botanic Gardens at Queen Margaret Drive.

• Visited May 2013
“Great food by a wonderful couple”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is my local cafe and it is fabulous. They are so welcoming and genuinly lovely, plus the food is awesome and coffee delicious. Try the Spanish stew or the french toast - yummy. Oh and they do gluten-free bread so lots more choices for coeliacs liek myself!

Dundee, United Kingdom
“buon appetit”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

What a welcoming place. Just the right size for comfort and coziness. The proprietors Ester and Marizio are delightful Mine Hosts. The quality and choice of food is outstanding.
The cafe is full of Love and Light. Do visit.

“highly recommended”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I recently was lucky enough to have been invited to a private dinner party at North Star. It was superb - great ingredients authentically cooked. The small, friendly team behind the cafe worked tirelessly to give us a great night - and it is the same if you go in during the day. A lovely spot!

• Visited April 2013