“great discovery”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of SoHo Glasgow

SoHo Glasgow
Reserve with OpenTable
SoHo Glasgow is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 2,393 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: 5 minutes walk from both Queen Street and Central Railway stations.
Description: Relaxed and informal bar and pizzeria. Specialising in thin and crispy stone baked pizza, Italian tapas and expertly mixed cocktails. The menu also includes delicious pasta and fresh seafood specials. SoHo is close to the thriving shopping areas of Glasgow as well as it's tops nightclubs or bars. The best place in Glasgow to grab a quick lunch, finish a day's work or start a big night out.
Dundee, United Kingdom
“great discovery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We happened upon SoHo Glasgow when we were walking in the afternoon. Because their early evening menu went on until 8pm, we decided to go there. We did not book but were shown to a lovely booth. They restaurant was very busy and had a great atmosphere. The staff were very friendly. The menu and wine were excellent value. We would go back there the next time we visit Glasgow.

Visited July 2013
Glasgowdiner007, Owner at SoHo Glasgow, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thanks for discovering us! I am very glad you enjoyed your fist visit to SoHo and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Soho was the first place I ever had a meal in Glasgow, I live here now and frequent Soho at least once a month. The food is amazing, fabulous and delicious - highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Glasgowdiner007, Owner at SoHo Glasgow, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so so much for your excellent feedback. As a small family owned business it really makes us so happy to read feedback like this. Thank you so much for being a great customer, we look forward to serving you again. Kind regards Michelle Mooney
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, average food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant recently to celebrate a birthday with friends. The staff were excellent: very friendly and attentive. The food however was distinctly mediocre: I found the pizza quite dry. The atmosphere was also great. Very lively and made an excellent night out.

• Visited July 2013
Glasgowdiner007, Owner at SoHo Glasgow, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
HI Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. I am very happy to hear that your enjoyed your experience but sorry that you found our food not to your personal liking on this occassion.. I hope you will try us again in the future. Kind regards Michelle Mooney
Scotland
“Wonderful selection on the lunch menus - friendly staff and good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was my first time trying this restaurant. I spent the night in Glasgow and chose to go here for my birthday dinner but unfortunately when we tried to book there were no available tables at the times we wanted. We chose to come back the next day for lunch - and i am so glad we did!

I would recommend booking - especially at the weekend - because it is quite a small restaurant. It is beautiful inside and really gives the feel of escaping the busy streets outside and reminded me of my time in Rome. Our servers were very friendly and most important of all - had a smile on their faces with a welcoming 'hello' and 'goodbye'. This is so important for us.

The food was excellent - again reminded me of Italy - and was very good portion sizes. I just about finished my main meal but was too full for a dessert.

Overall, lovely experience and it will now be my 'go to' place when i come for a day out shopping in Glasgow.

Glasgowdiner007, Owner at SoHo Glasgow, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to come to SoHo, I am sorry we did not have a table for you on the Saturday evening. We always recommend to book in advance. I am very happy to hear you really enjoyed your visit. I hope you will join us again soon. Kind regards Michelle Mooney
Scottish Borders
“Well done Martin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Got this place recommended so booked on phone and arrived at a busy time with a real buzz going on. Staff still very attentive and food was "Italian". Fresh, well presented,plenty of it and very well priced. Had a better than usual range of drinks including draught and cocktails and one of the cheeriest managers you'll ever care to meet. "Martin" entertained us with his "camp Glasgow banter" (sorry Martin but that is a compliment!) which just put us in the mood for our next venture "The Corinthian"!
Definitely be back here.

Glasgowdiner007, Owner at SoHo Glasgow, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
I am so happy to hear that SoHo was recomended to you and that you really enjoyed your experience with us. Martin is a great asset to our company and he is so happy you like his 'camp banter' haha Hope you will visit us again soon. Love Michelle Mooney