“You'd be crazy not to visit.”

Torres Tapas Restaurant
Ranked #276 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Although Torres arrived on the Glasgow dining scene in April 2008, its soul still carries the vibe of Spain with flamenco dancers, terracotta tiles and iron chandeliers all contributing to an authentic atmosphere. With the rich scents of chorizo sausages, grilled sardines and the time-honoured Spanish omelette in the air, coupled with the bright decor and traditional music, you will simply feel as though you are dining in Spain itself. There is a wide selection of paella and tapas dishes to choose from and over 40 different culinary delights to enjoy, such as salads, vegetables, chicken, seafood, meat and charcuterie. Favourite options include the chilli prawns, patatas bravas and piquant potatoes.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Having been to Torres on several different occasions, I can safely say that it's one of my favourite places to go out for a meal in Glasgow. Not only is the food divine, but it's also very reasonably priced. For 13 (delicious) tapas dishes, two desserts, two lattes and a bottle of wine, the bill came to a total of £81 for three people; topped off by a complementary glass of Baileys each. I guarantee you, this place is worth every penny. The mouth-watering variety of the food, the attentive and friendly staff (and not to mention the homely/relaxing atmosphere of the restaurant itself) makes this place truly outstanding. I can't recommend this restaurant enough!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Staff were very friendly, they had a birthday balloon at our table as I had mentioned on the booking it was for my friends birthday. The tapas was good - I've had better and I've had worse, and yes I probably would go back.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Shared 6 different tapas, bread and olives and thoroughly enjoyed them all. Added wee bonus of a glass of sangria. Very pleasant way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Great background music. Staff were lovely. Would certainly go back. Give it a try

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I´ve been to Torres Tapas with a group of more than 15 people. The staff was extremely kind and patient (most of us didn´t speak english or spanish), the food was really good and the restaurant very cozy. I had an excellent time and I strongly recommend it!

Thank Ana Luiza de So... M
Reviewed October 11, 2013

A fab mix of tapas which was very well priced. The staff were attentive without being overbearing. Altogether a really pleasant experience. We will defo be back very soon.