“Poor choice”
Review of One UP

One UP
Reserve with OpenTable
One UP is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #749 of 2,473 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: One Up is the perfect venue for any occasion whether it's lunch, cocktails, clubbing or private parties.Our award winning late night bar turns into a fantastic club on Fridays and Saturdays with our resident DJ's playing until 3am.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have been having their £4 lunch for almost a year and it has always been good value they have changed the menu and the choices are poor and the food below a average. We asked the waitress if they would be changing the menu but was told although many customers had made negative comments, which had been passed on, there were no plans to change. We won't be back until they do.

There are newer reviews for One UP

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Been here a number of times, and while I haven't had any food - I have done my nosey to see what other people are eating and the food looks lovely. The cocktails are reasonably priced too. Of a more mature clientel. Have been here late night, and find it to be a bit too poser(ish) for my liking, but certainly enjoy going here during the day for cocktails with the girls and I have always found the staff to be friendly, even when busy.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Had afternoon tea here and was lovely and fresh.
My request of no butter was no problem and cakes yummy, staff very pleasant and helpful

Reviewed April 2, 2013

visited this resturant/bar on a sunday afternoon cant fault the staff the food or the price read carefully if your booking a promo cos i ended up paying for drinks i thought were free
However it didnt detract from the experiance

Reviewed March 30, 2013

A really nice interior.The staff are friendly and the service was excellent.My wife had the ploughmans,I had the enormous and tasty burger.The cocktail lounge looked lovely although we didn't use it on this occasion. We will definitely be back.