“hen do fun”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed May 3, 2013

If you want a fun night out with great food, dress up and crazy staff then your in the right place! Great song selection and the staff are lots of fun.

There are newer reviews for Shanghai Shuffle

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

If you want to let your hair down and eat with a large group of friends, look no further. The staff were super friendly and organised.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I visited shanghai shuffle for a hen night and to be honest I was dreading it this type of night out would normally be my idea of hell, the food was good enough much like takeaway Chinese, but in spite of myself I actually really enjoyed the night , it is what it is you go there for a laugh to have some fun and have a dance , after reading other reviews I was concerned about the staff but I needn't have been they couldn't have been nicer very obliging, smiling and friendly, I f I had one complaint it is the toilets I really like clean toilets and they were a little grubby and could have done With being checked throughout the night to try and keep them clean.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Never eat here if you want decent Chinese food un interupted. The food itself is decent, but the interuption of Karaoke is un forgivable!!

2  Thank Russ H
Reviewed December 20, 2012

i visited shanghai suffle tonight. and i am glad to say it will be my last! we were on a works night out and as other people have said i was willing to have a good night. but if i am completly honnest, you would have to drink a lot ( and i mean a lot ) to have a good night. The host and hostess that were singing were a little on the rubbish side. even a guest out sung them ! The toilets were disgusting and the waiters were very rude. barging past you, pushing you out the way and dropping food/drinks on you without even a simple apology.

going onto the food. The starter was ok and the main was the same.... i would have liked to comment on the deserts but our table was given 1/2 the deserts and they were just put down randomly on the table. I waited over 30 minutes for a drink and the waitress acted like it was a joke.

the night was so bad i had to excuse myself and go somewhere else.... not my idea of fun.

1  Thank campbell a