“COVERS ALL BASES”

Urban Bar & Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Urban Bar & Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 2,472 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Centre
Transit: Buchanan St, Queens Street Station and Central Station
Description: Urban is the ideal venue for business or pleasure with a level of sophistication, cosmopolitan atmosphere and friendly table service that is unrivalled in the city centre. Set in the Heart of Glasgow’s bustling city centre Urban is; a bar, a brasserie and more… Urban offers fantastic lunch and pre-theatre menus as well as a seasonal a la carte menu which is available all day.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Visited this place for an early dinner reservation. The staff were very attentive & friendly. The meal was very injoyable , a place that can cater for small and large bookings very easily .

There are newer reviews for Urban Bar & Brasserie

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Visited this tasteful restaurant today and cannot wait to return!

Delicious food and attentive professional staff made this visit memorable.

I highly recommend the Urban Bar & Brasserie

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I used to go to Urban quite frequently, but with all the new places to try we had forgotten about this place. Went back on Saturday there and all I can say is...why didn't I go back sooner!
As soon as we walked in the atmosphere was great, live music playing in the background, it was very busy in the bar area with no seats available, but the staff were quick to let us know there was one table left in the oakroom. Had a lovely cocktail there and then went through to our table. I tried to resist a starter but the braised beef cheek tempted me too much. It was lovely and tender. For my main I had the fillet of Cod with a lovely sauce and my boyfriend had the venison. Both were amazing. We couldn't manage dessert but had some lovely coffee (well I had a coffee cocktail, my boyfriend an espresso) and some lovely homemade tablet. The service was great throughout the waiter/manager was very attentive. He recommended a few places to go afterwards. Very well looked after, we were even given takeaway menus when I enquired about midweek deals. My only regret is that I left it so long to go back. We will see you very soon and thanks again for a great evening.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had a great meal with my boyfriend, who had been for drinks but never dined. We were both impressed with the level of service and the quality of the food. We had dined at Tom Kitchin's restaurant a week previous and the food and service here we far superior and HALF the Price. The maitre'd with the red hair took the time to talk to us and was very personable, a trait you rarely see these days in branded restaurants. These guys care about what they do and the people who dine there.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have just had a great 5pm meal deal at the Urban Brasserie. I was very pleased and impressed with the choice of menu, the quality of the food and the friendly service. It is a lovely restaurant and well worth a visit.