1,368 results
All reviewsmood lightinggreat locationno windowwindowless roomcity centrerooms are smallmodern hotelcontinental breakfastbath streethigh techshort staypower showerair conbudget hotelcomfy bedrecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is excellent at its goal: small and clean place to stay that won’t break the bank. We stayed in an interior room, so there was no window. Great sleeping thanks to that, as well as complete quiet. Very well sound proofed. Also, ability to change the color of the lights was amusing. Air conditioning was excellent during this hot summer. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
PointAGlasgow, Guest Service Supervisor at Point A Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hello PHayne,

Than you for the fantastic 5* review!

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and you get what we are trying to achieve here! :)

The internal bedrooms are wonderful, I 100% agree with you! I think they are the great, I always get the best nights sleep! :) Our guests love the funky mood lighting in the rooms, it's a fun feature! :)

It's very important that we are friendly and approachable, we love to help our guests with any questions or queries they may have while staying with us! :)

Please do recommend us to others, this is the best type of advertisement! :)

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Clean efficient, great staff and overall really great concept of low cost and really good simple accommodation. breakfast is simple and good, be aware some rooms have no windows so if this is an issue ask for room with windows, I have stayed in both and no issue for me, This location is central, staff great and very good value. spotlessly clean,

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PointAGlasgow, Guest Service Supervisor at Point A Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Hello 652BOR,

Thank you for the fantastic 5* review!

Wow, this is wonderful feedback, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! :)

We always try our hardest to be the best available rate in the city, we aim to provide amazing city centre locations at a price lower than our competitors, so we are really glad that we managed to do this on this occasion! :)

Our housekeeping do such a wonderful job at keeping our hotel and bedrooms in tip top condition, I love when our guest give this great feedback as it just shows that their hard work is paying off! :)

It's so important to us that we are approachable and welcoming to all our guests, we want to accommodate your needs! :) We love helping with any questions or queries you may have! :)

We hope that you choose Point A again in the near future! :)

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for couple of nights. I did book a window room but had an inside room. It was not a problem though and I’m sure if I asked they would of moved me. I was adjacent to my work colleague so handy. Staff were very friendly. Rooms are very clean and modern. My work colleague had a bit of an issue with the lights which ended up like a disco (did make me laugh!). I’ve got to say I’ve never stayed somewhere you can change the colour of the lighting - was interesting ! Shower was lovely and hairdryer provided. Just take your own smellies (which most people would do anyway) as they provide shower / hair wash in one only. Breakfast was continental and really good choices with juices and tea / coffee. Perfect for what we needed. I would definitely stay here again when I’m back in Glasgow. Bargain price for what you get and in a convenient location.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hello Sarah G,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, the bedrooms have been designed well to give our guests great comfort yet they are extremely functional too! :) Our guests love the funky mood lighting in the rooms, it's a fun feature! :) The inside rooms are great, so very quiet! :)
The breakfast is a great start to the day, freshly prepared pastries, yogurts and fruit served throughout the morning! :)

Please do recommend us to others! :)

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Good value for money, but we have a noisy room and you have to pay 3£ pound to leave your bag. Breakfast just correct. Nothing hot everything is cold.
In general fine hotel , with things to be solved. I can recomend it

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PointAGlasgow, Guest Service Supervisor at Point A Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Hello Adolfo H,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

It's so very important to us that we are the best available rate for our guests, with the city being so busy at the moment this is hard to get right! So i'm very glad that on this occasion we got it right for you! :)

Please if you have any questions with regards to your room and where it is allocated come by the reception and speak with a member of the team, we will always do what we can to resolve the issue for you. We want our guests to be happy when they are staying with us! :)

Our breakfast is a great start to the day, we can understand that it might not be to everyone's preferences and that some guests may want a hot breakfast, so we are happy to point you in the right direction of somewhere that serves this. :)

We hope you choose Point A again in the near future! :)

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Very friendly staff at check in and throughout our stay! Very clean and efficient hotel! Continental breakfast was well presented self service and well stocked! Central location with easy walking distance to centre! Hotel inside belies the outside area! A good choice for an overnight or short stay! No bar or restaurant but value for money and there are lots of restaurants and bars in the centre! Would recommend if you want clean, comfortable, friendly! It’s like 4 * without frills!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends