“mmm”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Love Shimla's, food is top noch.
Nothing is too much bother.
Staff are friendly, helpful.
Only issue was the price of drinks.
My husband loves Shimla's and we will be back again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

went with a great deal voucher a curry and rice each there were 4 of us,we all had something different,food was lovely and fresh,we paid extra for veg pakora,chicken pakora,2 pompadoms and spiced onions,a garlic nan and pershewie nan all were lovely,the only thing is the drinks are over priced we were £36 for the extras but couldent fault the food or service and will deffo return.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Usually it is hard to find a restaurant to compete with my mum's cooking, but Shimla Pinks was certainly in the running. Great food and reasonable prices. A meal for two with starters and drinks came to about 25 pounds which was pretty decent. And they were able to cater to my friend who can't eat wheat, etc. Definitely recommend it. I will certainly be going back.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, especially
1) Vegetable Jaipuri
2) Prawn Nentara
3) Stuffed Paratha
4) Basmati Rice

All of these were full of taste, and did not lie heavily on the stomach. Very friendly waiter, who I think was the manager or owner. We first visited this place just after it opened - we live over 450 miles away, otherwise we would visit every month.

And we had the restaurant almost to ourselves, as everyone else was watching England beat Scotland at football!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant on more than one occasional, and I am always impressed by the food and service. The staff are friendly, welcoming, and attentive, whether you are in a large party or a small group. The food is freshly prepared, and while some restaurants can serve up rather greasy fare, this is never the case here. The restaurant has a great atmosphere, and has become a firm favourite amongst my friends in recent years. We will definitely be back again soon!