“Great service, nice food but little meat”
Review of Shimla Pinks - CLOSED

Shimla Pinks
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Glasgow
“Great service, nice food but little meat”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went here on a Groupon deal which was a great deal. 2 curries, wine and rice for £12. Unlike some venues the meal was from the same menu and the portion sizes looked the same. We had some extras pakora to start and garlic nan. The meal was nice- mushroom pakora and mixed pakora could have been a few bits more for the price and husband commented that the chicken pakora didn't taste fresh. Mains vegetable Dansak for me was spot on but again husband was dissapointed with his red fort delicacy lamb. Rice was a good portion but the main meal was all sauce and little lamb. On summary nice atmosphere, nice decor , great staff, good food only let down by the mean meat. The garlic nan was the highlight soft , fresh , good sized and tasty.

Glasgow
“First time visit”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I recently visited Shimla Pinks for the first time and I really enjoyed it. The restaurant itself is very nice and presentable and the staff were nice and relaxed and were very friendly. The good was also excellent, my partner and I really enjoyed the quality of food at such a great price.
We will definitely be visiting Shimla Pinks again.

Cumbernauld, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Condorrat shimla pinks”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Visited with family , 7 of us, for my husbands birthday. first time although my son has been several times and recommended it. very modern decor. we had a drink in bar while waiting for rest of party. Although a cold night, snow, the restaurant was warm. Bit quiet but probably due to Champ.Leag.football and next day Valentines. Staff were very helpful and friendly, happy to advise on types of food etc. buffet was fab, biggest choice I have ever had, Indian, Chinese,Italian etc Cold and hot starters. main courses about 12 options including vegetarian . The desserts would not be out of place on an al a carte menu. Cost £12.95 for buffet. I will definitely be back.

marmaris
“good quality food at attractive prices”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

went to this restaurant through the groupon voucher,very inviting welcome when my wife and i arrived,a great homely feeling as we walked in the front door,fantastic selection on the menu,my wife had the bhoona and i had the south indian chilli chicken,as the food arrived you could smell the freshness from this !i must say both curries were delicious and the chicken more or less melted in your mouth!the hygiene and cleanliness in this place certainly ticks the boxes aswell as the very attentive staff! i would highly reccomend this very attractive restaurant that sits on the south side of glasgow and i will certainly be back!

Visited February 2013
SCOTLAND
“Lovely staff and yummy food”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Visted the branch in Condorrat. It was during the week so it was a bit quiet and to be honest i prefer it that way. My hubby took me here for my birthday. It's Indian, Chinese and Mediterranean buffet style. The price of the buffet is very reasonable priced. The food was a big hit. The Indian Korma was yummy. I tried a lot of different food and it tasted so fresh. The waiter was so helpful too explaining what the food was. Another favourite was dessert OMG what a selection WOW. Dime bar cake , lemon meringue but my all time favourite is apple pie with toffee.. Decor is lovely and inviting. The place is spotlessly clean and plenty of parking spaces. First time visitor and i will be definitely be back. Oh i might to add the open the door when you enter and when you leave. How sweet is that.