“The nicest meal and best service I've ever had!”
Review of Wee Lochan

Wee Lochan
Ranked #17 of 2,542 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Description: Wee Lochan is a happy, friendly restaurant serving delicious food at an affordable price. There are fish dishes, meat dishes and a vegetarian option on every menu. We serve scones in the mornings and afternoons warm from the oven with homemade raspberry jam. Christmas bookings are popular so if you fancy your works Christmas meal with us give us a shout! Come and say hello...
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Went to the Wee Lochan for a special family meal after my sister's graduation. On arrival the waiting staff could not have been friendlier, were very personal and efficient.

Had a very hard time choosing what to order as I would have happily eaten everything on the menu- several of us at the table had the scallop and chorizo starter and would have happily eaten it for a main. The confit duck was to die for, as well as the lemon posset desert.

The restaurant itself was very welcoming and had a nice relaxing atmosphere. We went in on a Tuesday night at 8pm and even at that time almost all tables were full, with many being locals which just shows how popular the restaurant is.

I could not recommended the Wee Lochan highly enough, and certainly look forward to my multiple visits in the future. Ten out of ten!

3  Thank yrnehg

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Called in today for a quickie lunch. No sandwiches on offer, so decided on a simple scone and coffee. A lot of places would not welcome such a small and basic order at lunch time. No trouble to the staff and very enjoyable. Have been here before, and they seem to retain staff which is always a good sign. As I run a small family business myself, it is good to see other small businesses like this one do things well. Hopefully the will do well with the commonwealth games coming up.

2  Thank newyork010
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We ate here on Friday evening, following our daughter's graduation. We were a party of eight and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal choices - the food was excellent. The staff were attentive, smiley but not overbearing and we never felt rushed. Thank you, Wee Lochan, for making a special day even more special.

1  Thank BuzzyBeeScotland
Reviewed June 28, 2014

my husband, son & his partner took me for a birthday dinner at my request - We all had a lovely meal the staff were very attentive I really enjoyed the crab spring rolls and my sons partners duck main course looked amazing, the mmms and ohs from the 2 who had the sticky toffee pudding i think that they enjoyed it! lovely wee restaurant, Looking forward to going back very soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Visited here mid-week for a belated Father's Day meal. Service friendly and efficient and everyone really enjoyed their food. Scallops and chorizo starter particularly good! Steak cooked to perfection. You can always rely on this restaurant for a special occasion as you know the food will be top class. It is always busy so I would recommend booking in advance. We will be back!

1  Thank suze_85