Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from $130.06
from $128.78
from $650.32
More Info
All reviews land rover glengoyne distillery private tour stirling castle loch lomond day trip excellent guide and driver comfortable vehicle chocolate tasting a great story teller scotch whisky history of scotland glasgow university andrews kilt interests adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us did the day tour to St. Andrews. Frank was great and the car was clean and comfortable. Any adjustments were made to fit our interest. Would recommend!

Date of experience: September 2019
Francis J, Owner at Wee AdvenTours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you, Canada so much for the nice & prompt review!

Reviewed August 18, 2019

We booked our private tour with Frank after reading many great reviews from previous customers on Trip Advisor, and were not disappointed! Frank met us outside the gates of the port in Greenock in his beautiful new Range Rover. Our tour consisted of stops at both Stirling Castle and the Glengoyne Distillery, both were outstanding as I am a scotch man! On the return ride back ,we stopped by Loch Lomond and also Newark Castle. Frank is very flexible and wants you the customer to be satisfied in your Scottish experience. A great driver and tour guide, the other two couples we traveled with all had high praise for Frank and would highly recommend him to everyone.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank wc2022
Francis J, Owner at Wee AdvenTours, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I have been anticipating this one for a while and it delivers Big time! I see, 281 TripAdvisors Contributions so far from William and being a fine Scotch man like yourself, I raise a glass to you all, Slainte Mhor.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

We are still marveling at our wonderful family time in Scotland! It was enhanced by the breathtaking panoramas, air, geography and history of the highlands through a guided tour with Frank. We hired Frank for a one day tour into Glencoe from Glasgow. Frank was punctual and arrived in full kilt dress. His vehicle was spacious, comfortable and he was very hospitable... checking in on us for comfort, temperature, snacks, etc. He took us to stunning points of interests such Loch Lomond, the bridge of Orchy, the three sister mountains in Glencoe. HIs depth of history made the highlands “come alive!” Frank’s suggestion for an authentic Scottish restaurant provided us with a great meal. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our tour and Frank’s cheerful, accommodating spirit and would highly recommend him.

Date of experience: March 2019
Francis J, Owner at Wee AdvenTours, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

What can I say, but a big thank you to you for remembering and writing such good words. I am so pleased you all enjoyed the highland adventure tour! Marking also for another milestone, this is my 40th 5 star review! Awesome. Take care.

Reviewed January 17, 2019

I can't thank Frank enough for all he did for us on our recent visit. Frank acted as driver, tour guide, kindly and patiently helped me nail down our itinerary, and recommended hotels and restaurants as well! Having met Frank 1-1/2 years ago on a quick day trip to the Highlands, I knew he was reliable, and he came through for us. He provided comfortable transportation for 5 of us and we were able to stop along the way and see sites that would have been more difficult for us to know about and get to if we were driving ourselves. We loved the little castles as seen in Outlander and Glengoyne Distillery was such a treat! Frank was always on time for pick up, and was always pleasant and kind. There were several places we visited that we wouldn't have even known about without Frank's advice. I look forward to a long trip to the Highlands one day soon. In the meantime, all the best to Frank and his business in 2019!

Date of experience: December 2018
Francis J, Owner at Wee AdvenTours, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2019

Hi Cathy, nice to hear from you again and for another fantastic review. Trip Advisor is indeed a great platform to share the good news. I really appreciate you writing this for me very much also. And I will help you plan your next wee adventour. Cheers, Frank.

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Great day trip from frank. Frankly said that his services is far beyond excellence..He pick us up on time at 9am and brought us around Glasgow before heading to Stirling,Callander and Loch Lomond area. He was very friendly and helpful along our trip...Should repeat back with him for the Isle of Sky trip next time

Date of experience: December 2018
Francis J, Owner at Wee AdvenTours, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Thank you, Mohd for the prompt review and recommendation. A nice family tour to end 2018. I look forward to hearing from you again. Happy New Year!