“No one at reception”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glasgow
The B Suites Glasgow City Centre
Ranked #42 of 52 Specialty Lodging in Glasgow
Reviewed January 5, 2014

No one was available at reception. Called the mobile number provided on the door and no one picked up. Eventually gave up and booked at a neighbouring hotel. Shocking, I don't know how they are still in business. No explanation, no refund, NOTHING! Take heed of the majority of bad reviews and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank doctortoffee

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Arrived in Glasgow at 6pm and were unable to get in the building, no-one around to help us find the keys to get into the appartment we had rented for a night. Eventually we were taken into a small building/restaurant where we were told we could collect the keys and the man asked me how old I was. I stated I was 18 and an adult. He told me because I was under 25 he wouldn't let me and my friend stay. He claimed it said this on the website but it did not. He told us we would be allowed to stay if we gave him a £300 deposit upfront. When we didn't produce the deposit he told us there was nothing he could do. Therefore leaving two 18 year old girls on the streets in an unfamiliar city. A woman who stays close by saw us outside crying!!!!!! And walked us to a nearby hotel informing us she believes the appartments are being rented out illegally!!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE it's a con!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank Megan M
Reviewed November 28, 2013

In the heart of the city, was great to come home for a few days, was like a second home, our room was lovely and clean. Was actually quite quiet of a night time, even though we were near a few pubs and clubs. Was very handy for my morning starbucks and next door to a tesco. Can't fault the place for the price.

Room Tip: Was all very quiet, but the higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sazzyvegas
Reviewed November 14, 2013

To be honest, this is not the first time I have used the B Suites. For the location and price it really is hard to beat. Four adults stayed there this time, in a 2 bed apartment. The apartment itself is a good size, with lounge and kitchen area(comfortably seating all of us) and two bedrooms (one en-suite).
We use the facility purely as a sleeping point and the sleep was good. The apartment is placed within the Art Deco Beresford Building on Sauchiehall Street. For access to nightlife and restaurants, there is nowhere any better placed than this. There is a Tesco at the front door, so if you need essentials then they really are on your doorstep.
It's not 5 or even 4 star (3 star might be a push also!!!), but it's somewhere cheap to lay your hat for a night if your hitting the town.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank robbhoys
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Arrived in Glasgow at 6 pm and found WiFi in the city for the laptop. Went on to lastminute.com and found The Clock Tower Boutique Suites and Bistro. The map showed it to be close by so clicked on arrival for 7 pm. The GPS continued to take us to Cathedral Square. There was a hospital and a huge car park and in the middle of it, yes, a clock tower with what looked like a coffee shop all in darkness. No numbers. 2 1/2 hours later we're outside the same dark coffee shop and find a small intercom for the rooms. We have to stay somewhere else, which was not so easy at that time of night. We are still in communication with the company who are refusing to refund our money. So, basically, we have rude people who have promised to provide a service, then have taken the money for it, and have not delivered. Our communication with them has been less than satisfactory. Avoid at all costs.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank denene22
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Booked to stay at these apartments in Jun 2013. A week later I discovered they charge me twice for the room. I contacted them to advise and they apologised and said they would refund my money the same day.

5 months on, 100 phone calls, 12 emails and 2 letters and they have still not refunded me.

Reservations team will not give out any numbers for the owner or accounts department as they can only take messages apparently.

Do not book with this company.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank keiren b
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My friend booked this appartment for us for a 1 night stay but hadn't checked the reviews. BAD MISTAKE!
I read reviews on Trip Advisor with a open mind but the reviews on this hell hole are spot on.
We arrived at the reception which was filthy so not a good start.
I checked the room and oh boy...
Bed was filthy
Sofa in lounge should have been cream leather but was more a stained brown
Carpets were filthy
Horrible stale smell in the appartment
To sum it up. We didn't stay. Spent over 1 hour on the phone to Last Minute.Com sitting outside with no abode for the night trying to get a replacement hotel to no avail, being told we would have to email or complaint and wait 7-10 days for a reply and whether we get a refund of £80. Ended up having to book & pay for another hotel with another provider who luckily found us a hotel at 6pm on a Sat night in Glasgow.
My advice to you would be-
DONT BOOK THIS HOTEL & DONT USE LAST MINUTE.COM