We arrived at our room to find that the door had clearly been broken into before and had not been fixed. The whole appartment was absolutely filthy. In the kitchen/living room the floor was sticky and the tv and kitchen appliances had been wiped down with a dirty cloth, there were big white streaks over everything! There was no bedding or towels when we arrived so we had to sit and wait for them. The office called up to ask how everything was and I would usually be to embarrassed to complain but it was so bad I had to. They gave us a late check out till 12pm to compensate but my guess is they do that to most people and thats why there check-out time is 10am usually. Would not reccommend this one bit. It should actually be checked out by trading standards, there is no way it should be given a rating at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our serviced apartments Glasgow on Sauchiehall Street are located in the famous Beresford building which faces the Glasgow School of Art and the Kings Theatre, just 2 mins walk from Kelvingrove Park, leading to Glasgow University. It is the perfect pivotal location for visiting the city centre shops, the trendy West End plus their museums. George Square, Buchanan Street, Queen's Street Station and Central Station are only a short walk away. The Glasgow city apartments have their own Tesco Express Supermarket within the building as well as the CAPITOL Restaurant. Every possible convenience is located within a small radius. Also try our Merchnt City and West End branches. We also have a branch in Edinburgh too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The B Suites Glasgow City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Suites Glasgow City Centre Hotel Glasgow
- The B Suites Glasgow City Centre Scotland