The rooms are very spacious and great value for money. Its good if you are going for a party in Glasgow with a big group. The check in can be a bit tricky so make sure you call ahead of time to make sure you know where you are going. I really think you get what you paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our serviced apartments Glasgow on Sauchiehall Street are located in the famous Beresford building which faces the Glasgow School of Art and the Kings Theatre, just 2 mins walk from Kelvingrove Park, leading to Glasgow University. It is the perfect pivotal location for visiting the city centre shops, the trendy West End plus their museums. George Square, Buchanan Street, Queen's Street Station and Central Station are only a short walk away. The Glasgow city apartments have their own Tesco Express Supermarket within the building as well as the CAPITOL Restaurant. Every possible convenience is located within a small radius. Also try our Merchnt City and West End branches. We also have a branch in Edinburgh too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The B Suites Glasgow City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The b Suites Glasgow City Centre Hotel Glasgow
- The B Suites Glasgow City Centre Scotland