“Seriously wonderful”
Review of Lamora Restaurant - CLOSED

Lamora Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
London, United Kingdom
“Seriously wonderful”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I was taken to this restaurant by some friends and loved it so much I returned the following day. It's an Italian restaurant with a lovely atmosphere, really good food and excellent service. These days it's rare to find a place with such a sense of pride in what it does. Lamora is a must, and the people of Glasgow are very fortunate indeed.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lamora in November”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I came here for a return visit on November the 2nd they were very busy but the food and service was good as always. They seemed to have added new dishes to the menu so we tried something different,I had the marinated seafood for a starter and my husband had calamari and prawns,my main was scallops with dumplings and prawns, and my husband had the chicken and vegetables,we both enjoyed our meals very much as is the norm.

• Visited November 2013
Birmingham, Michigan
“the menu changes daily”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I arrived in Glasgow and immediately went to sleep. Several hours later we woke to find it dark. We were hungry. We went out the door in search of a place to eat. We stumbled into Lamora. How lucky we were. We liked it so much we returned a second time when we returned to Glasgow. It is a small place with staff that attends to you as if you were family. The menu changes daily and the seafood is good as are the Italian dishes. A small place that provides warmth and charm. Many locals dine here. It is in easy walking distance of many West end hotels and B&Bs.

Glasgow
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I must have past this restaurant hundreds of times and not once gave a thought to going in.My mistake

Its a smashing restaurant with a cracking menu and friendly and attentive staff.

The place was really busy ( another good sign ) but the service was fast and brisk.

I had the king prawns with all the trimmings and they sure were King prawns.

$64,000 dollar question would I go back.................. most certainly

Glasgow
“very good meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I live in Glasgow and walked past this place which is in the new really nice bar and restaurant part of Finnieston. The food was so good I went back next weekend I had seafood with gnocchi it was £15.95 and just the best large scallops and large king prawns I have had in a very long time. This was about the most expensive item on the menu most pizza and pasta was under a tenner. A spacious modern interior, really nice staff. Good wine for £13 or so.