“Lunch with my daughters”
Review of Trans Europe Cafe

Trans Europe Cafe
Ranked #179 of 2,490 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Discover the Trans Europe by accident and well definitely go back some evening. Reall friendly staff, good food and a slightly quirky atmosphere that really amazed the kids.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this cafe after being turned away from nearby Cafe Gandolfi (they stopped serving breakfasts 5min after we arrived)... Trans Europe was GREAT. Manager/owner was very accommodating and cheery and the food was fab.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Oh my!!! What an amazing brunch!!! We are not from Glasgow so I posted on facebook asking for recommendations for breakfast in Glasgow and a friend of mine recommended here and boy what a recommendation!!!

It's quirky decor, open kitchen, friendly staff, and the food OMG! I had scrambled eggs on bagels and beans yes simple but tasty it hit the spot big time.

It's laid back atmosphere you could probably just sit there all day and watchtower the world go by

Loved it!

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Just behind trongate theatre there is this cosy cafe. Friendly staff and good choice of meal. Meat was great. Wine just average. Price is ok.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My friend and i went in for a coffee and a smelly old man in pyjamas and slippers, sat next to me at our table and asked what we wanted. We said we hadn't decided yet and when he got up, we left. He smelled like stale sweat and cigarettes and i don't want my server sitting next to me full stop! Horrible.

5  Thank jenny a