“Best Frankie and Benny's I have been to”

Frankie & Benny's @ Silverburn
Ranked #1,799 of 2,543 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The food was lovely, the service was fabulous and despite being very busy we were served quickly and the waitress was very attentive.

All I would say if the free refills are draft only, we weren't aware of this but it didn't take anything away from the visit.

The toilets were very clean and my last few visits to various Frankie and Benny's have not been great however faith has been restored. It is a bit further away for us to travel but I will definitely visit this one again.

Also this was a lunchtime visit, you could have one course for under £6 ot two for under £10 and the choice was very good, there was a second menu you could choose from also.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Frankie & Benny's is usually ok for a quick meal. Ate at their Glasgow Silverburn outlet yesterday and it was average. Only decent bit was that the lunch menu had 2 courses for £8.95. Service was slow, our starters were given to a table next to us who'd ordered some 10 minutes after us. Mains were ok, but I almost needed a magnifying glass to find the chicken on my BBQ chicken pizza. Waited ages to get the bill as well. And, a word for the waiters/waitresses - do you really need to bring a big tray and stand just to carry two small plates of potato skins? Would be far simpler to carry them by hand.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I dont like to review a poor review and usually a big fan of frankie & bennys however the service received at silverburn was ridicolous! Was here on wednesday the 24th. Sat down with menus however waitress failed to mention that there where other menus in offer which would have been more suitable for us. Waitress was very abrupt and seemed to been in a rush for us to order even tho only 3/4 other tables in! Icing kn the cake was when i had to send a dish back as it wasnt what we had ordered and the waitress snatched it off the table (no apology) and could then be heard moaning to another member of staff because i had sent it back. The correct food did later arrive although it would have been nice to eat my meal with my sister (oh well) and still no apology just a blunt 'it was the chefs mistake'. Needless to say i am unlikely to return again, i dont expect much but service with a smile wouldnt go a miss!!

1  Thank WeeMissSunshine
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Very big well done to ur staff in silverburn gr8 service pleasant polite staff and fantastic meal , even my 8 months old son was impressed with his chippies lol As said faith restored , had previously a few years back had bn put off by bad service in one of ur restraunts in Newcastle steak was cold pepper sauce split . And staff member was very dismissive . UR STAFF at silverburn were fantastic and my wife will be back . Well done silverburn . Thanks .
A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This Frankie & Benny's is ok it does not have much atmosphere. Service was fine but the food was not as good as other frankies that I have been too.