“nice brunch”

Ranked #1,761 of 2,472 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had a nice brunch here on Sunday which was good, and hit the spot. The food and drinks came within 15 minutes of order, (a veggie burger and an all day breakfast) and were hot and cooked well. Served by a lovely waitress who was happy to help with menu queries.

There are newer reviews for Frankie & Benny's @ Silverburn

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have visited a few times and won't be back. First things first...sack the cleaners. The toilets are always dirty with a foul aroma of urine and the staircase leading to the upper floor also stinks. The food is obviously prepared by anyone other than chefs as it is simply RANK ROTTEN. It is either cold, burnt, undercooked or like rubber. The staff on my visits simply did not know what they were doing. Food was piling up on the hot counter area with no staff serving the tables, yet the so called chefs kept cooking and adding to the pile. We waited and watched whilst our food just sat on the counter becoming stale. No apologies when the food did come some 45 minutes later.Yet when we asked for the bill it came within a couple of minutes. My recommendation is stay away . I would rather starve.

2  Thank Food critics g G
Reviewed August 21, 2012

visited this place yesterday with my daughter her hubby and baby who is 7 months old, 2 entrances we went in the first one and the waitress said we had to go to the other desk to be seated, we waited 5 mins for the manager to seat us right by the first entrance we had come in, they gave the baby a couloring book and crayons??????? great if she was 2 years old, we ordered waited 40 mins 2 meals arrived, the waitress said we cant bring your fish as its burned, oh dear,,, i said i cant wait anoter 40 mins so i will do without,,, she then procedded to bring the fish over just to show me how burned it was, it looked like a dried up fish finger, ekkkk, you can have it if you like? no thanks i will do without, my daughter and son in law bit in to there burgers and they were cold, yukkkkkk, think there burgers must have been left on the side while my fish was burning. needless to say theese were sent back, the manager was very appologetic, and said we didnt have to pay, my daughter and son went to greggs and had a very enjoyable pasty .

2  Thank lynnaitken
Reviewed August 3, 2012

i feel a bit lethargic when it comes to the frankie and bennies in silverburn. i feel like its always a hassle eating in here. its always busy, you wait a long time for food. staff seem down and cant be bothered.
the food is average.

the kids are taken care of tho as they have a kiddies goody bag and a set meal that ensures they eat healthily.

i have eaten at another frankie and bennies in glasgow and its worlds apart, the service is quick, fast and fun, like how i imagine an american diner would be.

there is always a good deal on the menu so maybe i shouldnt moan??

1  Thank Arlene M
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Decent food, althought my pizza base was soggy... Kids loved it and the dough balls were a hit. Middle of the range stuff but comfort food all the way.