“A friendly bar with a great menu, looking forward to dining there again soon...”
Review of Orchard Park Hotel

Orchard Park Hotel
Ranked #694 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We dropped in for a bite of lunch on the Bank Holiday Monday, the place was busy and had a vibrant atmosphere. We each had a starter and a main, including soup of the day, mussels, cheeseburger and sirloin steak. We found all the food to be excellent, I can certainly recommend the cheeseburger and will be having one again soon!! The service was excellent with the friendly Bar Manager, Chris, checking on more than one occasion that everything was to our liking.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

The food is generally really good, and staff fab, but the recent change in menu saw my normally lovely salad reduced to childs portions. I hope this is not a regular occurence as whilst I dont want overload, this was poor poor value and was also terrible quality. I hope this is a one off as i did mention it to the staff.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Prices have become too rich fur my earnings and the food & service is simply not great.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Food always very good. Staff work very hard and always very attentive. A fab pub with fab atmosphere.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

Have visited here on a number of occasions with firends, opting always for the fixed price menu which is more varied tnan most and offers better dishes than you would normally associate with a bar supper menu. Food has always been well presented and enjoyable. Good choise if eating in the area