“Dinner last night”
Review of La Tasca - Glasgow Silverburn - CLOSED

La Tasca - Glasgow Silverburn
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tucked away within the bustling Silverburn shopping centre, this Glasgow branch of Spanish restaurant chain La Tasca is a popular spot for casual dining with friends and family. Tapas and paella dishes fill the extensive menu, accompanied by a drinks list of Iberian wines, beers and pitchers of sangria that should refresh even the weariest shopper.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had made a reservation which they were not really bothered about. Had to go to another table to get a light for my candle. Meatballs were a bit on the cold side, but i have to say everything else was pretty good. Although i had printed off a copy of my loyalty card and they where a wee bit unsure about my 20% off and did not get our free shot of liqour. I had ordered 14 tapas and had asked for a wee 10 minute break between half of them as myself and other half wanted to enjoy a slow paced night and it was very quiet inside, they failed to do this, i really love la tasca and have ate there a few times all in all it was ok but could have been better from a service point of view, come on guy's up your game a bit

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was my first experience of La Tasca and hopefully it won't be my last.
The service was friendly and welcoming. They had us seated and with drinks inside five minutes.

We ordered from the tapas menu between the four of us which allowed me to sample a wide variety of the foods on offer. Can't say I was disappointed as I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.

I was a little surprised at the price as I thought the bill would have come to more, would say it's very fairly priced.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This la tasca is my favorite one in Glasgow. Service is always great and the food is brought out fast and hot. Would recommend this La Tasca and love the la tasca card!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Been there for lunch today .. set tapas menu is great value for money, very tasty food, came quickly. so well done to the kitchen team!.
Only criticism would be the service staff's attitude. were in a hurry on leaving the restaurant so went to the bar and asked for the check. after being tossed between 3 members of staff when the bill arrived we were told to ask for the bill on the table next time! looked like we broke the rules!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Never disappoints lovely food friendly service in pleasant surroundings. The staff team work well together and always have a warm welcome. Nothing is too much bother. Would highly recommend