“Best Tapas in Glasgow but service on this visit could have been better.”
Review of Malaga Tapas

Malaga Tapas
Ranked #34 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Transit: We are close to Shield Road Underground station and Bus services run to/from City Centre to Pollokshaws Road and Pollokshields East Train Station.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I visited Malaga Tapas for the first time last week and I loved it!
All of the tapas that we ordered were amazing with wonderful flavours and plentiful portions. The tapas were also great value as there are deals that you can take advantage of (3 tapas and dessert for £11.95!) and the restaurant is cosy with a good atmosphere.
The reason for my 4 star rating instead of a 5 star rating was the service. When we visited, there were 2 larger groups seated and they took priority over us. Our drinks orders were not taken for a while and one of our tapas orders was wrong when it arrived (we decided to eat it anyway as staff were busy and we did not notice straight away). However, service for the rest of the night was prompt and the staff seemed friendly.
Overall I would recommend Malaga tapas for the best tasting and best value Tapas in Glasgow and I'll be returning soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Can't rave about this restaurant too much. Had a great meal here with friends. Lovely atmosphere. Live music with both a guitar player and a Spanish singer. Food and service were superb. Booked because of previous Tripadvisor reviews and very pleased that we did. Prices were very reasonable. Felt like we were in Spain, except for the lack of sunshine. Warm and friendly , can't ask for more

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I visit this restaurant almost fortnightly- it really is my favourite place to eat out. The food is always perfectly seasoned; promptly delivered; the staff are extremely friendly and so helpful that they often go out of their way to give you the best deals the restaurant has to offer. My partner, being a vegetarian, has never struggled to find dishes he enjoys be they from the menu or the specials board. The range of different dishes on offer is fantastic, and seem to cater to almost any dietary requirements (plenty of gluten free options too!) I cannot recommend the place highly enough!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Do not miss the experience of a meal in this restaurant.The service and food were first class.The owner did everything he could to make sure our evening was perfect.It is essential to book.We will be back to sample more of the delicious tapas .

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Malaga Tapas is a wonderfully atmospheric restaurant on the Southside of Glasgow. Great food and excellent service. Very impressed and looking forward to returning. Booking in advance is essential as it's not big and always very busy.