“Amazing, what a great surprise”
Review of Malaga Tapas

Malaga Tapas
Ranked #14 of 2,428 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Transit: We are close to Shield Road Underground station and Bus services run to/from City Centre to Pollokshaws Road and Pollokshields East Train Station.
Bilston
“Amazing, what a great surprise”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been to a few tapas restaurants, here in the UK and Spain. I think this is the best one I have been to, it's a pity I'm not local but I'm sure I'll go back.
Ordered four tapas and then another two. They were all really great flavours. Would recommend this restaurant, it's just a few mins walk from the underground. I was glad we made the effort.

Mandeville, Louisiana
“Rating Well Deserved”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Malaga Tapas was authentic with perfect service. We now understand the reviews we read. The paella stood up to the best in Spain including the coverted crunchy bottom of the pan!! Enjoy!

Visited September 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“The most authentic Tapas experience in Glasgow..”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It was my birthday yesterday and I had bookmarked a visit for quite some time. I was a regular visitor to the dearly departed Pinxtos on Dumbarton Road and thought I was on a fruitless search for tapas of the same authentic standard-I may have finally filled the hole! The location is quite strange, however it is only five minutes away from Shields Road Underground. The exterior is pretty unassuming, but once you step inside, it is an entirely different story. All the staff were Spanish and were very helpful and efficient. We ordered three tapas each on the lunch deal, which was good value (any three tapas for £6.95). These included chorizo, calimari, patatas bravas and a delicious chicken dish in creamy oregano sauce. These were hoovered up in double quick time and our waitress swiftly fetched us some complementary bread to mop up the sauce. Bill was under £20 for the tapas and two soft drinks. Definitely worth the trip.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went here as part of a large group (around 20) for my sister's birthday. I can really recommend it.

We were very impressed with the service which was excellent even though the restaurant was really busy, our large table was managed really well. They were very accommodating!

The food we got was of a very high standard, in particular the prawns and paella. Everyone was impressed.

Great fun night had by all!

• Visited August 2013
Greenock, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Loved this restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went to Malaga Tapas after reading other reviews on the internet and we were not disappointed.
We had the 3 tapas and desert for £11.95. After being seated we where offered a small starter of bread with olives with a sauce which was lovely. The owner was extremely helpful to which tapas we should order. Tapas arrived very quickly and all were delicious. The services was excellent and the owner and staff very attentive. Will definately be back and would recommend to anyone to give it a go.