“Nice Italian”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Nice Italian”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

A really nice place to eat. However it's not the best location (at a local small shopping centre). A lot of teenagees hamy around outside the entrance to the cafe drinking or smoking and can be quite threatening. However the restaurant itself is fine.

1 Thank manday24

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Valentines Meal”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was an outstanding Meal Deal for two and great Value for Money £29.00 including a bottle of house wine. The Starter was a selection of Italian tomato Bruschetta and Crostini to share. The Main was Sea bass cooked with lemon, capers, green beans, with seasoned potatoes, I can honestly say, I have not eaten such a delicious meal for a long time. This was a special authentic Italian dining evening. Especially as Restaurant was lovingly decorated and there was a very romantic Atmosphere, when leaving I got a balloon and chocolates, which I thought added a very nice touch. I had a wonderful Evening which I tend to repeat. If I have one complaint it is that, I could not choose my table, as a regular was coming in who apparently had booked the table.

• Visited February 2013
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“After Shopping Treat”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

After a Supermarket shopping trip what better way to relax than at this excellent Coffee stop in the Arcade Newtonmearns ,great service & pleasant staff who always remember you. You should also try their choice of Lunch Menus or better still an evening visit with a bottle of wine.

This is a popular restaurant for Family celebrations,for Couples , or an early morning read of your newspaper with frothy cappacinno.

We have tried visiting at all these times & will continue visiting at least weekly....Well done the courteous staff & chefs

• Visited February 2013
Glasgow
“Always Good”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were here again this weekend. You always receive a warm welcome form the staff. The resuaurant is warm with a good atmosphere.
There is a good choice which is reasonably priced and the food is always of a very high standard. We will be back

Visited February 2013
The Netherlands
“Delicions Meal”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

A very cosy little restaurant in a shopping centre. Excellent for a pre-theatre meal. I chose the Penne Arribata which was absoltuely delicious and my husband had the Spaghetti Bolognese which he really enjoyed. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to all my friends and will definitely be going there on our next visit.

Visited February 2013