“Good return visit”

White Cart
Ranked #396 of 2,590 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Gastropub, Grill, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The White Cart is a rustic pub grub establishment situated in the heart of busby serving fantastic meals at reasonable prices also have a fully licenced bar.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Decent pub grub and in pleasant surroundings. No TV's so more of a family place. I still think its overly expensive for what it is: just over £36 for two burgers and 3 glasses of wine isnt great value in a pub serving pub food

Reviewed August 15, 2013

been going here for years however much better under new owner great food great staff great price they have a wee two course wich is great value also great if you have kids

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We visit fairly regularly and always enjoy the food. The surroundings are cosy and staff make you welcome. Nice food in laid back surroundings.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Myself and my sister popped in for lunch and as usual it was up to the usual standard the staff being very friend and can not do enough for you.It is always nice when the manageress Ann takes time to speak to her customers.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

There was fruit flies on my veg ,and my daughters veg.. we wont be going back..we went on a sunday and got the roast ... the manager said that they didnt come from the kitchen, well i certainly didnt bring them with me .did i.

Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at White Cart, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Madjin31,

Thank for taking the time to provide us with your review.

I would like to apologise that we failed to meet your expectations at the White Cart in regards to the service you received. I can confirm that I have passed on your concerns to the management team who would like to investigate your feedback. We have sent you a direct message to discuss this further.

Kind regards