“Delishish”

Glasgow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delishish”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Prompt service, tasty food, and especially excellent grilled chicken. Lives up to its reputation. I little on the pricey side but I would happy go there again.

Visited June 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Extras on bill”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I used to visit regularly but my last visit had an extra charge added for teas we did not drink and I informed the waiter who did indeed check it only for another waiter to come and ask if we had the teas they tried charging for. As If we had cups or something on the table. They did remove the overcharge but I wonder how many times things have been added when I didn't check the bill.
The food is always good but be diligent when you pay your bill. DO NOT THINK THEY WILL NOT OVERCHARGE

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Rathernotsaytoday
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great food and friendly staff!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The staff in Kebabish is very friendly, nothing is too much trouble, and the food is delicious. Me and my fiance ordered the Mixed Grill with Naan and it was enough for both of us and we still had some left to take home. All food served is Halal.

Visited May 2013
Lahore, Pakistan
“Thrill of the Grill!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Have been going here for years, proper authentic food that is always consistent, the mixed grill and masala fish grill are superb, for me he best pakistani/indian restaurant southside of glasgow!

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day Night Out”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I took my family to kebabish and they loved the food and enjoyed.The waiter was very very sincere. The price was great. Would love to go again and take my family.

• Visited May 2013