“Fantastic !!!”

Killermont Polo Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Killermont Polo Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #283 of 2,542 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Now in its 20th year, Killermont Polo Club has collected an astounding range of accolades from the top culinary organisations across the UK and to find fault with such recommendations would be difficult. Set just off Maryhill Road halfway from the city to Bearsden, it offers a dining area split between a windowed clubhouse-type space and a more formal dining room, both of which are decorated with colourful paintings of polo-playing. Our fantastic setting is enhanced by yet finer food.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just had a great night in the club room for my 50th birthday. Private booking for around 30 people, could not fault it in any way, food was fresh and hot, plenty of choice in the Buffett, staff were very attentive and would definitely be going back.

2  Thank tourisr

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Been away and back craving a curry. I think we have some of the best curry shops in the world. We and our friends used to be regulars at the Polo Club and had stopped going. It is under new ownership and management, we thought it might deserve a second chance and It is back to former glory.
On entering we noted the fresh decor and carpets, you will be glad to know that they have kept all the polo paraphernalia.
We opted for the £9.99 buffet and our friends went with the rude sounding Emperors cuisine. After cocktails and a couple of Cobra beers a very nice carafe of red was ordered. We were invited to take our starters from the buffet, all the bain-maries were stuffed full of a variety of excellently cooked food. The same was true of the main course selections, I had to have second helpings of the lamb bhoona.

All in all a great tasting meal and excellent value evening.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went here last night with my son and family as it was my birthday, I was so looking forward to it as I have been here quite a lot ,I feel that the buffet had been sitting for a while ,the starter with chicken chat I think red I was the only one that had that and it was uncooked ,three of us had a bit of all the mains ,my husband does not eat. Meat or chicken there was only chick pea curry for him , just as we'll , I was extremely sick when I got in my car while still in the grounds of the resturant i phoned my son and they all felt unwell today it ruined my birthday as I had to scrub out my car and myself for the rest of my birthday I would be interested in a response

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The set lunch was very good value and tasty - of course it pays to eat with an even number of diners. I missed the spicy mussel soup that they used to have on the menu. There is enough parking space at lunchtime, but the restaurant is also near to the Maryhiil rail station. Didn't see "Taggart" people there though.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is my first stop when visiting Glasgow. The buffet is great value, the food is freshly cooked and the staff are attentive. The restaurant also has a great atmosphere. Highly recommended and cant wait to go back!