“My new favourite in Glasgow”

Fratelli Sarti - Renfield Street
Ranked #246 of 2,521 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Have walked past this restaurant on the way home from work for ages now and always thought the place looked intriguing!
My partner and I went this evening and absolutely loved it! Staff were wonderful - especially the singing waiter! So attentive, so friendly and the manager came over at the end of the night to ask us how the food was. I had the spaghetti "with an abundance of seafood" which was utterly sensational. My partner had arrabiata which he said wasn't spicy enough but on tasting myself it was also delicious. Wine was wonderful and dessert was beautiful. Will be coming back soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This is one of my favourite ever restaurants in the world, not only is the food first class and flawless but the staff, under Renato, are a joy to be with. A visit is like being with old friends and is always a warm and joyful experience. As a customer, you are actually made to feel like one of the family and an honoured guest. For a romantic meal out with the one you love or for a hilarious evening with family and friends this is the place to be!
When I leave I cant wait to go back!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Having turned up "on spec" we were delighted to be offered a table. The starter was great, wild boar wrapped around mozzarella was fabulous! The main course however was not to be recommended. Tagliatelle with chicken and broccoli. It was quite clear from the offset that this dish had been microwaved or very poorly cooked with a very bland sauce. The broccoli was rock hard and chicken rubbery- completely inedible! The waiter did try to excuse this due to a busy kitchen and offered an alternative after my partner had finished his meal.

With so many restaurants to choose from in Glasgow we will not be rushing back.

1  Thank Beyondfussy
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This Italian is very friendly, good service and nice atmosphere. Food was amazing and all freshly cooked to order. Large portions and very reasonable. Good choice of wines.
The staff were very helpful and couldn't do enough for you.
The desserts were amazing.
They also do breakfast which we didn't try but imagine that it would be good.
You may have to book in advance for a Friday or Saturday night.
Go there and enjoy!!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is the place to visit for a good atmosphere, friendly staff and personal service. Above all, the food and wine is great and we would recommend it for lunch or dinner any time you are in Glasgow. So many restaurants to choose from, but Sarti has become our favourite place to eat.