“Bar Milano Glasgow”
Review of Bar Milano - CLOSED

Bar Milano
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Normally I really don't do reviews but this I want to share.

Last week visited Bar Milano for the first time with a party of 4 and it was amazing. The restaurant is located in an old bank which reflects on the grandeur and status of the establishment and it's decorations.

The doors were opened at arrival and we were seated in the lounge area where we had a few drinks (Love the Mojito!!!) Friendly staff which knew by heart who was drinking what, always a plus.

The wide an lovely varieties on the menu made it almost impossible to choose only one thing. So we went for a three course meal. Had a lovely prawn cocktail with sauce mary-rose. As a main I had veal in white wine sauce which i cut through like hot butter.

had some conversation with the owner(?) Leilo. And for desert he suggested the chef special; a big plate of all dessert varieties which went down completely by all of us.

All and all a must see whenever one's in Scotland. We are definately coming back to this epic restaurant.

Amstelveen, Netherlands

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We have been here many times, I chose to go here for my 21st birthday lunch with my friends. Its modern style, combined with outstanding food make it perfect. It can be a little expensive but other than that I couldnt ask for more. Simply fantastic!

1  Thank euanjpg
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family had lunch for the first time in Bar Milano on Saturday 2nd of August .

The staff were very friendly and welcoming especially with the children, excellent food ,good portion sizes, plenty of flavour and excellent value for a three course lunch.

Everyone really enjoyed their starters and main meals we also had lattes and espressos.

We will definitely return soon.

JMcC

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Went to Bar Milano for a family meal with the kids there was entertainment on which was great.
I had lobster Thermidor which was amazing we all had a really great time totally relaxed didn't have to have the kids out for a certain time which happens in some resteraunts.
I can't wait to go back

1  Thank Janthea
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Still suffering the side effects of my meal at Bar Milano. The food was poor in taste, the prices were a little expensive, the service could have been improved and one member of staff gave me 'the creeps'. Not ideal, especially for an important family meal.

3  Thank gtravel4298