“fantastic night out!”
Review of Bar Milano - CLOSED

Bar Milano
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Giffnock, United Kingdom
“fantastic night out!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Headed down to Bar Milano for the first time since the refurb for a long overdue night with the girls, it didn't disappoint.

What a difference! The place looks fantastic, very modern and welcoming. The food was amazing as was the prosecco and cocktails.

Our night was made by the restaurant's owner, Lello, who took the time to talk with us and make us feel welcome.

Thank you to the staff at Bar Milano, and Lello, for a wonderful night. We're already planning the next one!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Private Function”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I Attended a private function (birthday party lunch) last Saturday, and I cannot express my delight at the standard of service and quality of food. The ambience, décor, and attention to detail, made the occasion one to remember by everyone who attended. The feedback from the 50 quests who were present for the lunch, has been overwhelming, with many people having already booked to return for an evening meal. The staff could not have been more attentive and absolutely nothing was too much trouble ... they even organised suitable music to play in the background while we enjoyed our food, and chatted amongst ourselves. I would give this place 10/10, which, coming from someone who has been known to find fault with everything, is quite a result. Well done.

1 Thank Helen C
Glasgow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exquisite!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I recently visited Bar Milano with my wife and children and I must say the whole experience was a pleasure. It was the first time we had been in since before the refurbishment and the place looked fabulous. We were greeted instantly by the friendly staff whom attended our every need throughout the evening. The food was divine and the live entertainment provided a fantastic atmosphere.

We will definitely return to Bar Milano and I would definitely recommend whether you're looking for an evening out with your family or even just to visit for a few drinks. 10/10

1 Thank Peterj1965
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bar Milano Experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We really enjoy our nights out at Bar Milano, we have been in various size groups from 8 to 2 and we always get an excellent level of service and the food is always hot and fresh. I particularly enjoy the spicy pizza. the atmosphere is good and the restaurant has a buzz but is not overcrowded at the weekend. I recommend Bar Milano for a very nice meal at a reasonable price with a good atmosphere and good staff.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Alan S
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Golden Wedding”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Excellent meal, service and ambience. Family, relations and friends were full of praise at the time and we have had numerous phone calls, texts and cards extolling the virtues of the restaurant.There were 44 of us and each dinner item arrived as expected tasty and fresh. The salmon and roast beef received the most accolades from our guests. All of these factors added to what a very special day for my wife and I.

Visited June 2014