“What a difference”
Review of Bar Milano - CLOSED

Bar Milano
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I popped into. Bar Milano having heard I can now just have a drink after it's refurbishment. To say I was impressed is an understatement. The refit is quite remarkable I found it hard to believe it was the same place. I ordered a beer and sat in the bar area and decided that I fancied something to eat so ordered a chicken and pepperoni pizza it was excellent in fact exceptionally good as was the italian beer that they had on tap. Well done Lello the change and ambience is remarkable will most definantely be making it my regular watering hole

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Bar Milano is a super place to drink and eat. The inside is very, very attractive and the staff are first class. We have visited many times and found the service and food very good indeed.

The main man, Lello looks after his customers in person and makes you feel right at home.

When we drop in with our friend Janette who is wheelchair bound, Lello has always gone out of his way to make us welcome and looks after our party really well. On xmas day Janette will be dining with her family and I am sure they will have a great day as usual!

Thanks Lello, you and your team make the difference.

Mags and Dennis Hill

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Decided to go here for a girly night as it was highly recommended by a friend. The staff were very welcoming upon arrival and I really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant. The food we all ordered was delicious too and definitely worth the price...no complaints!

I would recommend to it anyone and would definitely come back :o)

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My partner and I visited Bar Milano for dinner and drinks this weekend it was the first time we've been since it's been refurbished and it looks great, we loved how modern it now looks. The waiting staff were all very friendly and very attentive and the menu was nice. There was a nice atmosphere as it was busy with Christmas parties. However the only thing I would say is a front of house person would of just topped it off, I've heard from friends that there is normally a women to meet and greet customers which is always a nice touch, however on this occasion she didn't seem to be there. We will definitely be visiting again soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Couldnt have asked for better service or hospitality, everyone was accommodated for and the staff were amazing! Food was delicious and we would most definitely go back! No long waits on food or drink and live entertainment was also present!