“Christmas staff night out - party of 17”
Review of Bar Milano - CLOSED

Bar Milano
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Christmas staff night out - party of 17”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Couldnt have asked for better service or hospitality, everyone was accommodated for and the staff were amazing! Food was delicious and we would most definitely go back! No long waits on food or drink and live entertainment was also present!

Scotland, United Kingdom
“We'll need to try it again.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had not been to Bar Milano (now rechristened simply Milano) for some time. The makeover is terrific. They have done a great job on the refurb - the two rooms look beautiful and much warmer.

The menu is good and the staff attentive.

We were perhaps unlucky coming on a very quiet Monday night. I suspect the head chef was having a night off because our food was no more than OK. One of our main courses was pretty poor. However the staff dealt with it swiftly and generously by comping this dish on the bill.

Based on other reviews, I am sure the food has to be better than this. I'll happily try Milano again. I really would like to see them succeed - it does though need to up its game to merit a third visit.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant with friends. It was not the first time we had been there but the restaurant has been refurbished and looks very fresh and modern without being sparse. The food was a very high quality. The waiting staff were very pleasant and attentive and we were not rushed in any way. On the evening we visited there was a singer and musician. We were glad we were not at the front of the restaurant as the music would drown out any chance of conversation. We will visit again.

Glasgow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely lunch at Milano”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I recently went for lunch in the newly refurbished Milano, its absolutely stunning! Gorgeous surroundings for a business lunch, romantic meal for 2 or a get together with family or friends. The area down stairs when you first walk in is fantastic for a drink and nibbles before a night out and the restaurant itself is a pleasure to dine in. The staff are more than helpful and the food is simply yummy! I will definitely be making Milano a regular place to eat and drink.

Dublin, Ireland
“A little bit of Heaven on Earth!! Superb !!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I come all the way from Dublin to Visit regularly!! Amazing new renovations...visited with my family Sunday night, and Saturday night a great spot to eat and drink before heading into town!!...excellent staff, service, food!!! ask for Lello.... he is the main man and will be sure to look after you! thanks again all at bar Milano!