Just back from 2 night stay in Greyfriars.
Check in a bit odd at end of bar, but overall OK. Superior double room was good size and had lovely bathroom. Decor in bedroom too dark as light already poor from small window.
Noise from above room very bad as you could hear every step across the floor in room overhead.
Had lunch 1 day and thought quality was poor but the continental breakfast next morning was worse. Selection of fruit consisted of 3 pieces-2 apples and an orange. A croissant which was crisp and broke in my hands. A small piece of individual wrapped cheese and 2 little pieces of ham! Couldn't eat it-awful!
Lovely location and free parking just beside it if you're lucky to get a spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greyfriars Hotel is based on North Street in the centre of St Andrews. We offer both excellent accommodation and food. We have the a large range of Cask Ales and Bottled Beers from around the world and a large selection of Malt Whisky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Greyfriars Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greyfriars Hotel St Andrews
- Greyfriars Inn St. Andrews, Scotland